Terms and Conditions
All material contained on this website is covered by a disclaimer and is covered by Copyright © Laws
It has taken me several years to compile and build this website please do not copy it unless you have my permission.
Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following:
1. This website is designed for information purposes only and is not engaged in rendering specific medical advice or professional services. The information should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your own doctor. Equally if you have a medical condition which could be adversely affected by exercise you should consult your doctor before participating.
2. You may use extracts from the website for your own personal use provided that you fully acknowledge that this website is the source of the material. Commercial use is not permitted unless the written permission of John Fisher is obtained before any such use.
3. All brand names and trade marks used on these web pages are the trade marks, service marks or trade names of their respective holders.
4. John Fisher and anyone that helped on this website make no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on this website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for general information only and John Fisher and co-writers shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in this website.
5. You are granted access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to indemnify John Fisher and Co writers and not to hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained herein.
6. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.